Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thank You! Thank You!

For all my friends, those I have known for many years and those I have met more recently through my quilt guilds, my business, networking at several International Quilt Markets and vending at quilt shows, I give my sincerest THANKS for being part of my life. I don't want to get too sentimental here but I do want you all to know that your friendship and support mean the world to me.

Special thanks to my DH and my closest friends for being there with me over the long haul and through thick and thin. You are the BEST!

Special thanks also to my publisher/distributor Nancy Dill (www.quiltwoman.com) for "discovering" me and helping me make my quilt pattern business a success, and fabric designer Ro Gregg, my newest partner in my creative ventures for her support and enthusiasm for my designs.

Many, many thanks also to the wonderful designers (and good friends) of the New England Quilt Designers' Cooperative: Beth Helfter, Barbara Chojnacki, Judi Damon, Kristi Parker and Terri Sontra. You guys ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment