Total Pageviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

I finished the backing for my "Games We Play" toddler quilt yesterday and have most of the top finished today.  Still waiting for some of the fabric I need for the top to arrive.  But I did get the checkerboard border completed.  The quilt top is starting to look like what I have been envisioning!  I love this part of the design process!

The back has been completed "lasagna style" in strips of the fabrics.  There are 28 different fabrics in this line (Calypso, by Ro Gregg for Paintbrush Studio).  I used the lighter ones on the front and the darker, more vibrant fabrics on the back.. Above are photos of the backing - I will post some photos of the front in a couple of days.

It is exciting to see a design that has been only on paper finally come alive in fabric!.

No comments:

Post a Comment