Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 26, 2011






I finally received the fabrics I need from Ro Gregg! They are gorgeous! Above are some photos of the Marblehead fabrics that I will be using to make my Wreath For All Seasons lap quilt (scroll down a little ways to see the "photo" of the "virtual" quilt). As you can see, these fabrics really have the feel of real marble, granite or sandstone. I almost thought they would be hard to the touch, like stone, instead of really soft. Yummy! I can't wait to get started! (The entire Marblehad line contains more than 20 different colors and textures - a really wonderful range for any project. To purchase these fabrics check with you local quilt shop or search on-line - they should be available very soon.)

I also received several pieces of the Calypso that I need to finish the top of my toddler quilt. I just have borders to do now (there are three). I have to get it done and off my design wall so I can get it to my long arm quilter and THEN I can start working on the Wreath For All Seasons.

Never a dull moment!

P.S. If you have not already heard - www.quiltwoman.com, my publisher/distributor, is offering FREE shipping on any orders for the remainder of this weekend (ends Sunday pm). Please take advantage of this generous offer to gift yourself or a quilting friend with one or more quilt patterns or books out of hundreds of great choices (including mine, of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment