Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Still Crazy - Part Two

Moving forward -

I plan to invite a few guest bloggers to post here from time to time. Some of my quilting friends, perhaps, possibly some characters I have created in my fiction! I hope you will indulge me!

Many of my own interests and my background appear in my story of Hannah in "After the Storm" as well as its sequel, which I hope to finish in the coming months. Everything from the obvious (quilting, designing, writing,  teaching and so on), life in 19th century New England as well as other long-neglected interests of mine such as genealogy. After all, I had to work out the entire genealogy of Hannah's forebears as well as of her descendants, which was great fun. It can be a challenge to work both backward and forward to figure out things like average age at marriage and lifespans so that every generation would have plausible ages and dates.

Anyhow, you will learn more about both me and the characters I have created, as well as my quilt designs and patterns as we go along.

Enjoy the ride!

PS - please visit my website www.somethingsewfine.com to learn more about "After the Storm" and my other work. Also, please follow me on Facebook.

Cary

No comments:

Post a Comment