Total Pageviews

Monday, September 21, 2015

Block of the Month Instructions - September 2015

Here are the instructions for two BOM blocks.  Follow the instructions below for color choices. You may make as many (or as few) blocks as you wish. Don't forget to make some for yourself!

Please mail the block(s) you make to me each month or you may send several month's worth of blocks together.  I will post photos of some of the blocks that have been made in the coming months.  Keep in mind that ALL the blocks I receive will be used in charity quilts. I may also ask permission to include one or more of your blocks in my forthcoming book, a companion to my novel "After the Storm", due sometime in late 2016.


Please e-mail me and I will send you my mailing address:  somethingsewfine @ comcast dot com.






No comments:

Post a Comment